Brandon Butler is an amazing performance coach—one who gets people from one place to another. Performance is all about how you compete while under stress. I have known Brandon for several years, where he has coached both of my daughters, who are competitive tennis players.
I recently asked him to share his Top 6 stretches and drills, which are designed to help reduce injury and improve performance.
The main points of the video are:
- Flexibility without mobility could lead to injury and poor performance just as much as lack of flexibility.
- Hip mobility should be one of the main focal points for every young athlete. Whether lateral or linear speed, the mobility of your hips is imperative.
- The key to improving as an athlete is to find something simple that works and be extremely consistent in improving and mastering it.
The Top 3 reasons young athletes should listen to Coach Brandon are:
- He has 15 years of experience working with high level young athletes.
- He has studied and trained with some of the top sports conditioning coaches in the country.
- He was once a young athlete who work tirelessly on developing his skills and earned the opportunity to become a QB/WR at Mississippi State University.
To help keep your skill sharp, we have introduced a new type of Skill Build—our Virtual Skill Build, where I can help you develop hitting skills anytime, anywhere using anything. Check it out.
Remember: Intelligence tops being smart.
For more information, visit www.diamonddirectors.com today. Also, check out our Digital Magazine.
For more information, contact Coach Brandon Butler:
Leave a Reply